Charles Sturt Visitor Information
Are you planning a trip to South Australia? Charles Sturt is a wonderful place to visit and we have everything you need to know to make the most of your trip.
Getting to Charles Sturt
Charles Sturt is located in the western suburbs of Adelaide, and is easily accessible by car or public transport. If you are driving, take the Port Road exit from the A1 and follow the signs to Charles Sturt. Alternatively, catch the train to Cheltenham station and take a bus or taxi to your destination.
Things to Do
Charles Sturt offers a range of activities for visitors. Some popular attractions include:
- Visit the West Lakes shopping centre for a variety of shops and restaurants
- Take a leisurely stroll around Bonython Park and enjoy a picnic
- Explore the Natural Resource Centre and learn about the environment and sustainability
- Take a bike ride along the Linear Park trail and admire the scenery
There are several accommodation options in and around Charles Sturt. Some popular choices include:
- Sage Hotel Adelaide
- Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments
- Majestic Roof Garden Hotel
- Stamford Plaza Adelaide
Food and Drink
Charles Sturt has a variety of dining options to choose from. Some restaurants that come highly recommended include:
- The Lakes Hotel
- Las Chicas
- Thai Orchid
Charles Sturt is a fantastic place to visit, and there is something for everyone to enjoy. We hope this guide has helped you plan your trip and make the most of your time in this beautiful part of South Australia.